Monday 6 January 2014

Thirty Day Challenges #4, #5, #6 and #7: No Caffeine or Sugar but always a Good Breakfast and Early to Bed (2014)

In the post-Xmas haze of 'bloated happiness' my January jump-start (commencing as of 6th Jan) is to go cold turkey with respect to caffeine and sweetie treats (sugar) for thirty days

To balance this out I have promised myself also to dine well in the morning (no more snatched breakfasts) with a "hot" breakfast. In order to do this I need to go to bed no later than 10:30!

Day #1 of hell (and breakfast heaven) is over, so only another twenty nine days to go ;)

3 comments:

Paul Foster said...

I have a bad feeling about this Geordie!

Best of luck!

Duc de Gobin said...

Good luck sir.

If it's any consolation, it could be worse. I tried a high fat-low carb diet for 3 weeks to combat acid reflux, lost half a stone (which I can't afford to lose), and the thought of cream cheese or bacon now makes me want to vomit!...bleughhhh

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

I am sure it will all end in tears gents.

So far I have had two "caffeine withdrawal" headaches ;)